- Mahesh Marina
Research Interests: Wireless networks and mobile systems.
- Myungjin Lee
Research Interests: Data center networks, Software-Defined Networking, Network functions.
- Paul Patras
Research Interests: Performance optimisation in wireless networks, network protocols and architectures, prototyping and test beds.
- Rik Sarkar
Research Interests: Sensor and mobile networks, complex networks, algorithms, geometry.
- Tariq Elahi
Research Interests: Anonymous communication systems, censorship resistance and circumvention systems, privacy preserving data collection.
- Abhirup Ghosh
- Benedek Rozemberczki
- Chaoyun Zhang
- Galini Tsoukaneri
- Lauren Watson
- Maria Astefanoaei
- Mah-Rukh Fida
- Mohamed Kassem
- Rajkarn Singh
- Rui Li
- Cengis Hasan (now at Stevens Institute of Technology, USA)
- Morteza Kheirkhah (now at University College London)
Past PhD Students
- Xenofon Foukas (now a Research Associate in Informatics@Edinburgh)
- Praveen Tammana (now Postdoc at Princeton University)
- Panagiota Katsikouli (now at INRIA)
- Saravana Manickam
- Valentin Radu (now a Research Associate in Informatics@Edinburgh)
- Lito Kriara (now at Disney Research, Zurich)
- Arsham Farshad (now at Lancaster University)
- Sofia Pediaditaki (now at Intel)
- Giacomo Bernardi (now at Extreme Networks)
Past MRes Students
- Sivaprakash Senapathi (now at J.P. Morgan)
- Chiara Capretti, University of Brescia
- Daniel Licciardello, University of Catania
- Nicolo Facchi, University of Brescia
- Massimiliano Molinari, University of Naples Federico II